Expo created a new business called Ecostands.green in March 2023. Having been in the business of designing and building exhibition stands all around the world for the last 30 years, we have felt it’s now the time to create the UK’s first free-standing, off-the-shelf recyclable exhibition display stand.
As you can imagine, it’s actually a bit more complicated than a cardboard box. It is made from 100% recycled paper and cardboard, it is 100% recyclable and 100% will be recycled.
Holding the cardboard product together, we have created design-protected fixings made from our cardboard product. Even the ink we use is solvent-free, making us kinder to polar bears than any other exhibition stand supplier.
Why Recyclable Exhibition Stands?
Recyclable exhibition stands are a great way to promote your business at trade shows and other events. Being lightweight, they are easy to transport and can be customised to fit any space.
Opting for a stand made out of cardboard they are also a cost-effective option, as they are made from recycled materials, and can be reused multiple times.
Are you looking for a way to promote your business at an upcoming event? Why not consider using a recyclable exhibition stand, getting your business message out there and attracting new potential customers?
Tips on creating a successful recyclable exhibition stand
- Design the stand so that it’s visually appealing. Use bright colours and eye-catching graphics to make your display stand out from the crowd.
- Use text and images to provide information about your products and services. You want your stand to be informative.
- Make your stand easy to use by using clear signage and instructions to make it easy for visitors to find what they’re looking for.
- Use recycled materials and eco-friendly practices to reduce your environmental impact.
Why Recyclable Exhibition Stands?
Choosing a recyclable exhibition stand is a great way to reduce your environmental impact and promote your business at the same time. Each one is made from materials that can be recycled after they are used, and can be reused multiple times, as well as a great portable display.
There are many different stands available, so you will be able to find one that fits your needs and budget.
- Recyclable display stands are lightweight and easy to transport, customised to fit into any space available, they are also a cost-effective option.
- Plastic stands are durable and can withstand heavy use. They are available in a variety of colours and shapes too.
- Metal stands are strong and durable and they can be customised to fit into any space available. They are also a high-end option.
Factors to consider when choosing a recyclable exhibition stand:
- The size of the stand will depend on the amount of space there is available and the number of people you want to attract.
- Choosing the material will depend on your budget and needs.
- The design of the stand will depend on your brand and the message you want to get across.
- The cost of the stand will depend on the size, material and design.
Benefits of using a recyclable exhibition stand:
- Reducing your environmental impact – A recyclable exhibition stand can help you reduce your carbon footprint.
- Showing your commitment to sustainability – Recyclable exhibition stands can help you show customers and clients that you are committed to sustainability.
- Saving money – Recyclable exhibition stands can save you money in the long run.
- Making a positive impression – Recyclable exhibition stands can make a positive impression on your customers and clients.
Exhibition Stand Design
Our skilled exhibition stands designers get to know your brand and understand how to connect with your audience.
Our mission is to take all the stress out of exhibiting for you, which we always love taking responsibility for.
Building Your Stand
Our build facility guarantees only the highest quality for your eye-catching ecostand at the show.
If you would like any more info from our design team at Expo contact us today – we look forward to hearing from you.