EXPOSITIONISTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What you should know about the information on this site
This website is operated by Toby Milan of Expo Portable Ltd and Expositionists International LLP, whose office address is 62 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Herts AL7 1JU UK.
Despite our best efforts it is possible that some information on this website may be out of date.
Content herein and links
- The operators of this website cannot take any responsibility for the consequences of errors or omissions. Any reliance you place on information found on this site or linked to on other websites will be at your own risk. The operators of this website, its agents and employees, are not liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Links contained in this website may lead to other websites. Although checked regularly, they are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked website and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time.
- This website does not endorse or favour any specific commercial product or business. A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement. If a website is not linked to, this does not mean or imply that it is unsatisfactory.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
We make every effort to check and test this website during production. However, we would advise you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by using this website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.